A super simple salad that packs in an abundance of fresh satisfying flavor. This tomato salad couldn’t be easier to make yet it’s one of those side dishes you’d want to polish off yourself – forget the main dish! It’s a great way to use up garden tomatoes, or an opportunity to snag the colorful medley at the grocery store that’s in season during summer. If you love tomatoes this is a must try recipe for you! It’s often times the easy things that turn out to be some of the best, this salad is proof of that. Simple flavors that together create something sure to impress.
Share this on :
How to make it
Toss tomatoes and mozzarella with dressing: In a medium salad bowl toss together tomatoes with dressing. Add mozzarella and toss.
- Don’t let it sit too long (a few hours is fine) or it the dressing just gets watered down as the salt draws the moisture from the tomatoes.
- Use best quality tomatoes for optimal flavor. If you happen to get tomatoes that are on the tart side add a little extra honey.
- Make sure tomatoes are nicely ripe.
- Careful not to overdue it on the salt (as always) you can always add later on but can’t remove excess.
- To allow flavors to infuse further let marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator, tossing once halfway through.